- Get out of the “dog house” and restore valuable relationships.
- Bring heated arguments to a screeching halt.
- Break through barriers and build respect
- Rekindle love that has been dimmed by pain.
- Grow their businesses by apologizing the smart way.
- Offer apologies that are fully accepted.
- Trade in tired excuses for honesty, trust, and joy.
Jennifer is the co-author of When Sorry Isn’t Enough (previously published as The Five Languages of Apology with Dr. Gary Chapman). Her books have been translated into sixteen foreign languages and sold hundreds of thousands of copies around the world.
Her expertise helps readers and leaders know the right things to say in the right situation. She prevents mishaps from becoming deal-breakers.
Jennifer has a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Maryland. She earned a BA in Psychology and Religion from the University of Virginia.