Jennifer Thomas offers compelling keynote presentations and workshops for a wide range of events, including business conferences, relationship seminars, and staff training on customer service to organizations. Her experience includes presenting at the American Association or Christian Counselors, the national Think Marriage conference, Window World Corporation and many more.
To book Jennifer for your next event, email email@example.com.
What to Say When Challenging Conversations Arise
Do you need simple, effective strategies for fixing real life challenges? Do you want a lively speaker who uses real life examples? Jennifer will engage your audience with these topics:
- Use expert advice to bring heated arguments to a screeching halt.
- Get out of the “dog house” today and restore valuable relationships.
- Break out of conflict and succeed together.
- Have the words to say what you don’t know how to express yourself.
Even in the best of relationships, all of us make mistakes. We do and say things we later regret and hurt the people we love most. So we need to make things right. But simply saying you’re sorry is usually not enough. In this talk, Jennifer will unveil new ways to effectively approach and mend fractured relationships. Jennifer will share these how-to’s:
- Trade tired arguments for honesty, trust, and joy.
- Reach new levels of intimacy with your spouse.
- Hear and be heard.
- Move from clashing to caring.
When Sorry Isn’t Enough at Work
Even in the best companies, employees make mistakes. Customers get disappointed and without successful apologies, the companies will lose their business. Today’s marketplace requires that you know the essentials of successful customer service apologies. Simply saying you’re sorry is usually not enough. In this talk, Jennifer will help your employees turn disgruntled customers into your biggest supporters. Jennifer will share these how-to’s:
- Make amends to customers in ways that save you money in the long run.
- Make things right again by using the right practical words and phrases.
- Turn public relations disasters into trust-building opportunities
- Regain control of your executive schedule by no longer refereeing employee turf battles.
Grab hold of the concepts from Gary Chapman’s #1 New York Times bestselling book. Even in the best relationships, your love tank can run low. Jennifer will give you practical skills to:
- Improve relationships by understanding the best way to show love is to speak the other person’s love language.
- Rekindle love that has been dimmed by pain.
- Offer love and appreciation in practical ways that will really connect with the recipient.